Three Rivers Businesses,
Economic relief loans may be available for you and your fellow businesses as a result of the KNP Complex fire.
There are two easy steps to start the process for a potential SBA loan:
- Complete the one-page form to initiate a “Declaration of Disaster” so Tulare County can start the process with the Small Business Administration with the State of California.
- Scan or take a photo of your completed form and email to ALockman@tularecounty.ca.gov
Please call Andrew Lockman at 559-624-7498 if you have questions
Only five (5) forms need to be completed, signed and submitted to Andrew Lockman, Tulare County Emergency Services Manager to get the ball rolling for businesses impacted by the KNP Complex. He is also requesting five (5) forms from businesses affected by the Windy fire.
- After Andrew receives at least five (5) forms, preferably ten (10), he will attempt to get a “Declaration of Disaster” to make emergency relief loans available.
- Filling out the form does not guarantee the ability to get a loan for this disaster.
- You are NOT required to apply for a loan.
- Your form will help others who potentially will use the SBA loan.